Wednesday, September 1, 2010

WOW a year!

This is like every single journal that I have ever started. I get started with great intention and then....I never go back. I promised my nieces and my sweet daughter, who left for Spain yesterday, that I too, would blog while she was away and attempt to to keep in touch with my family...I hardly every complete these "journals". My sweet sister is also starting a blog...we are a bit competitive, but as I grow older, we are so much alike.

I thought about changing this title....something more spiritual, but this IS spiritual. I believe that the Bible is the divine word of God and Ecclesiastes 3:1 for everything there is a season a time for every season under heaven.

For this month, I will attempt to at least make an effort to post a blog more often....YES...than once a year. I can't even begin to tell you how much has happened in the last year. I can't even REMEMBER what has happened in the last year. I can always blame it on the fact that I am 50...and the short term memory is the first to go!

We are SO blessed, and everyday, I attempt to walk closer with my Lord. It is harder and easier than I have thought, but love the opportunity.

May you be blessed.

No comments: